Android Operating system from Google is the most used OS in phones nowadays. Just few days back Giant tech companies Samsung, Micromax, Karbonn launched their latest smartphone Galaxy S4 Mini, Canvas 4 and Titanium S9 all are Android enabled and many other smartphone companies are using Android as an operating system on their latest phones.
As per recent news Telecom Minister Kapil Sibal said that Android Phones are not safe for kids so Phones which are having Android operating systems should be banned in India, Kapil Sibal has also requested to issue merger and acquisition guidelines before 31st July 2013
Android Phones are the most popular phone among the youngsters because of its advance features and capability to easily connect to the internet, If Android gets banned in India It may cause big losses to companies as well as the Android users.
As per recent update by DNA Kapil Sibal is aiming to ban porn content/apps which is supported by Android Phones not an Android, As Android apps store “Google Play” is having lots of adult applications which are not good for kids.
Here is what he said
“I want you people to suggest how can we close it. If we want to close it, you will attack us. I want all the media to come together and tell the minister how to deal with it so that if I do something about it, you don’t attack me.”
What do you guys think on this? Let us know your comments
Latest posts by Hemang Rami (see all)
- GDG Ahmedabad Devfest 2014 – Live Blog - December 13, 2014
- Apple Watch VS Samsung Gear S VS Motorola Moto 360 - September 13, 2014
- iPhone 6 VS Samsung Galaxy S5 VS Samsung Galaxy Note 4 VS Nexus 5 - September 11, 2014
- Everything about Apple’s iPHone 6, Sept 9 Event - September 10, 2014
- All you want to know about Micromax Canvas Nitro - September 8, 2014